- Place butter, garlic, bay leaves and onions in a 20 cm Super high. Heat up the unit on highest heat till the red indicator of the visiotherm reaches the frying window.
- Reduce the heat, open the unit & fry till the onions turn brown in colour.
- Dissolve the cornflour in milk and keep aside.
- Add the stock, cornflour milk mixture to the onion mixture and bring to a boil. Turn the heat to medium and simmer until the soup begins to thicken for about 10 minutes.
- Finally add salt and pepper. Garnish with thyme & serve hot with bread.
Tip: Onion soup is usually served with sliced Baguette (bread).