- Place all the vegetables dripping wet in 16 cm low unit and cook till done following the AMC method of cooking vegetables.
- Heat up a 20cm Low along with onions on highest heat till the red indicator of the visiotherm reaches the frying window.
- Open the lid and fry till the onions turn light pink in colour. Now add salt, chilli powder, garam masala along with boiled vegetables and mix well.
- Remove from heat. Allow to cool completely. Now add the bread crumbs to the vegetables and make medium sized balls, pat them to make cutlet shape.
- For frying cutlets, heat up a greased 24 cm Hot pan on highest heat till the red indicator of the visiotherm reaches the frying window.
- Reduce the heat and fry the cutlets with 1 tsp of oil.
- To make burgers, place each cutlet with a lettuce leaf, an onion slice and a tomato slice on the lower half of the bun. Place a cheese slice on top. Cover with the other half of the bun. Serve with tomato sauce and French fries.
Nutritional values per piece: 220 kcal