- Make an incision in each prawn along its lengh, with out cutting right through.
- Rub in pepper and salt. Mix all the ingredients for the batter together.
- Dip each prawn into the egg batter and coat with bread crumbs.
- Brush off breadcrumbs from the tails and chill for 15-20 minutes.
- In a 20 cm low unit, deep fry the prawns till golden brown, following the AMC cooking method for frying.
- Drain on a grease absorbent paper and serve hot with Chinese dipping sauce.
Nutritional values per portion: 66 kcal