- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt together.
- In a 20 cm combi- bowl, cream the butter and both varieties of powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in 1 tbsp of the egg followed by the vanilla essence. Fold in the flour and combine to form smooth dough.
- Finally add the chocolate chips and chill for 30 minutes.
- Divide the chilled dough into 40 balls and shape each one into a flat round cookie.
- Place the cookies ½” apart on a suitable greased and lined baking tray.
- Bake in a 24 cm roaster for 20- 25 minutes, following the AMC cooking method for baking. Cool on a wire rack and serve.
Nutritional values per portion: 112 kcal