1. Trim the edges of the bread and cut it into triangles. Slightly butter all the slices of bread.
2. Grease a Combi bowl 16 cm with some butter and arrange all the slices in it. Sprinkle the raisins and cashew nuts over the bread slices.
3. Mix milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla essence in the Quick Cut (Quick Cut with stirrer, not with blades). Pour it over the bread slices.
4. Cut fruits and place in a pot with juice and cinnamon.
5. Place Combi bowl in Combi sieve insert. Place on the pot and close with EasyQuick with sealing ring 24 cm.
6. Switch on the Audiotherm, enter approx. 15 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the steam symbol appears.
7. Heat on highest heat till the Audiotherm beeps. Reduce the heat and steam till done.
8. Place Combi sieve insert in inverted EasyQuick and let the pudding cool down a little bit. Remove the pudding from the bowl. Cut into wedges and serve with the fruit compote.
Tip: Add some vanilla ice cream.