- Heat up pot on medium setting/heat.
- Do the sizzle test.
- Put in clean and dry meat and fry on one side until it can be turned easily. Turn and move it to one side of the pot.
- Add ginger paste and onions and fry them for 1-2 minutes.
- Add all the other ingredients (except garam masala), stir and cover with lid.
- Switch to lowest setting/smallest heat and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add garam masala, salt, coriander and mint leaves and serve hot with rotis of your choice.
When cooking time is finished, increase to medium heat and fry without lid to excess moisture.