- Roast the almonds and crush them coarsely into pieces.
- Place both the grated chocolates in a 20 cm combi-bowl.
- Pour 1-2 cups of water in a 20cm low and heat on highest heat till the red indicator of the visiotherm reaches the vegetable window.
- Lift the lid and set the combi-bowl into 20cm low. Immediately turn off the heat. Now pour in the melted butter, milk and vanilla essence.
- Gently stir for a few minutes till the chocolate melts completely. Add the crushed almonds.
- Line a tray with greaseproof paper and pour spoonfuls of this almond chocolate onto it.
Chill for 2 hours, wrap in decorative chocolate papers and serve. Store chilled