- Clean fennel bulbs and cut in fine strips, peel onionsand cut in small cubes. Likewise peel and finely dice ginger and garlic.
- Crush fennel seeds with the back of a knife or in a mortar. Fillet oranges, removing the peel together with the white skin. Free the fillets with a sharp knife, collecting the juice in the process. Halve orange fillets, pluck thyme leaves and chop.
- Heat oval Griddle at highest level up to frying window. Roast pork fillet on all sides at low level, remove, season with salt, pepper and curry.
- Fry onions, fennel seeds, garlic and ginger, while stirring continuously. Add fennel vegetables and thyme and fry together briefly.
- Deglaze with orange juice and fold in half the orange fillets, place pork fillet on the vegetables, place lid and cook approx. 12 minutes.
- Remove pork fillet and keep warm. Add remaining orange fillets to the vegetables, season with balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Cut fillet obliquely in slices and place on the vegetables to serve.
Nutritional values per portion: 195 kcal