- Peel garlic and dice finely, mix approx. 1/3 of it with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and lemon peel as well as 3 tablespoons of olive oil. If required, remove black thread of the prawns. Mix prawns with the marinade and marinate covered in the refrigerator approx. 2 hours.
- Peel onions, dice finely. Clean bell peppers, deseed and cut in short strips. Deseed chili pepper and dice finely.
- Heat HotPan 32 cm at highest level up to frying window using Audiotherm. Remove marinade a little from the prawns, fry prawns at low level. As soon as it begins to turn red, flip and fry completely approx. half a minute. Remove, cover and keep warm.
- Take onion, remaining garlic and chili pepper cubes in the HotPan and fry. Dust saffron over it and sauté along; add bell peppers, rice and peas. Pour vegetable stock and mix everything well.
- Heat at highest level up to vegetable window using Audiotherm and cook at low level approx. 15 minutes. Sort out open mussels from the seafood. Fold seafood into the paella and bring everything to a boil again. Then fold in prawns and let it become hot.
- Season with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Nutritional values per portion: 535 kcal