- Swiftly knead ingredients for the dough into a smooth dough. Roll into a circle of diameter approx. 22cm between clingfilm. Chill for approx. 30 minutes
- Peel apples, core, cut into thin long strips and mix with the lemon juice.
- Using a 24cm lid as a guide, cut out a circle of baking paper for the pot. Place paper inside the pot and smear thickly with soft butter.
- Spread the caramel sauce over it and place the apple pieces in a fan shape. Cover apples with the short pastry.
- Heat the pot on the Navigenio at level 6 up to the frying window. Then set pot into inverted lid, place Navigenio over the pot at low level and bake taste for approx. 5 minutes.
- Let Tarte cool down for a few minutes and shake down into a cake platter.
Tip: The taste tastes very good with apricot or plum halves well. As these fruits are very acidic, you can leave out the lemon juice