- Prepare tomatoes, cut them and peel garlic. Place both in Quick Cut and chop. Add some salt and pepper and let it rest for about 15 minutes.
- Add basil and 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the tomatoes.
- Heat up oPan large at highest level/flame until the perfect temperature for roasting has been reached.
- Reduce to low level/flame, place up to 8 slices of bread in the oPan large and roast on the first side. Turn over, spread with tomatoes, refine with remaining olive oil and serve.
- Prepare the remaining slices of bread as described.
Serve directly at the table in oPan large to keep them warm.