- Cut the vanilla pod lengthways and remove the seeds.
- Stir the milk together with the egg yolks, corn flour, sugar and vanilla seeds in a 14 cm 1.5 l milk pan and bring to the boil over the highest heat, stirring constantly with a whisk. Turn the heat down low and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Halve the mixture and melt the chocolate in pieces in one half. Stir in the orange liqueur and let cool.
- Stir the rum into the other half of the mixture and also let cool.
- Beat the cream stiffly and stir half into each half of the mixture. Share the two mixtures into four glasses in layers and chill for about two hours.
- Sprinkle with the grated chocolate.
Chocolate vanilla rum cream
Nutritional values per portion: 480 kcal