- Heat up pot 24 cm 3.5 l on Navigenio with level 6 until the frying window is reached using Audiotherm.
- In the meantime quarter the toast bread slices and place in the Quick Cut. Pluck parsley leaves, add to toast and chop together finely. Add lemon juice and peel, oil and parmesan, mix everything well and season with salt and pepper.
- When Audiotherm beeps, place chicken breast inside, cover again with lid and reduce heat to level 2 (1/3).
- Set Audiotherm again on frying window.
- On reaching the turning point at 90 °C flip meat, spread parsley mixture on the meat and press a little.
- Set pot in up-turned lid, place Navigenio upside down at low level and set 10 minutes in the Audiotherm. Control the radio symbol and gratinate until golden-brown.
Check out the recipe video on YouTube!