- Roast pine nuts in a small pot, while stirring, until light brown, remove and allow to cool.
- Tear arugula, parsley and basil leaves in small pieces. Clean bell pepper and cut in strips. Dice mozzarella.
- Peel onion and garlic. Halve onion and cut in thin slices, dice garlic very finely.
- Wash lemon with hot water, grate half the peel finely and extract juice. Mix garlic, lemon juice and peel, olive oil, honey and vegetable stock. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix arugula and herbs in the Lasagnera, spread bell pepper and mozzarella cubes, as well as onion slices over them. Add marinade over it and serve sprinkled with pine nuts.
Arugula-herb salad with mozzarella and bell pepper
Nutritional values per portion: 420 kcal
Pot 20 cm, 3.0 l