- Take steaks out of the refrigerator approx. 30 minutes before the preparation.
- Heat up Arondo Griddle 28 cm on highest heat until the frying window is reached using Audiotherm.
- Dab meat dry with kitchen paper.
- When Audiotherm beeps, place meat inside, cover again with lid and reduce heat to low level (1/3).
- Set Audiotherm again on frying window.
- For the pineapple chutney clean pineapple and chop finely approx. 100 g fruit pulp with chilli, pepper and garlic in the Quick Cut.
- On reaching the turning point at 90 °C flip meat, place lid again and remove pot from the hot stove. Switch off heat.
- Let the meat simmer until the desired degree of cooking is reached:
2 minutes for rare | 6 minutes for medium |8 minutes for well done
- Serve together with the chutney.
Check out the recipe video on YouTube!